Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a holding place for interesting links to sources.
- Lord Braybrooke's Neville documents.
- Abergavenny Manuscripts
- many letters about Henry Neville
- Northumberland Manuscript
- Northumberland Manuscript 2
- details on South Cave
- Henry Neville admitted to Lincoln's Inn March 21 1614
- Aurelian Townshend
- Alexander Pope's chair
- L'Estrange's Jests
- Hoby Diary
- Four Visitations of Berkshire
- Thomas Lunsford husband of Henry Neville's granddaughter
- Spedding on Neville